[Cartoweb-users] Re: help projects and cache

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 25 05:20:00 EDT 2006

I use the same CartoWeb instance for several projects and I have not
noticed the kind of conflicts you are experiencing (either in production
or development profile)!?

I'm not really sure that it may solve your problem but perhaps you could
try to update your CartoWeb to the current CVS version? Don't forget to
make a backup of your current setup before upgrading.

If there's no improvement you may try to use a separated CartoWeb
instance for each of your projects?