[Cartoweb-users] PDF legend error

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Jul 26 10:29:14 EDT 2006

In fact it is not related to mapserver at all.
There's a format check in exportPdf before calling FPDF because the
latter normally does not support other formats than JPEG or PNG.

I don't know why but it seems that citta_class_0.png has not been
detected as a regular PNG file.

If you are using CW 3.2.0 you may replace the following lines in
plugins/exportPdf/client/CwFpdf.php:
    'unsupported format for icon: %s (layer: %s)',
    $icon, $layer['label']
(lines 811 & 812) by:
    'unsupported format (type=%s) for icon: %s (layer: %s)',
    $iType, $icon, $layer['label']
and post the resulting error message on this list.