[Cartoweb-users] PDF legend error

Antonio Camaiani antonio.camaiani at renomo.it
Thu Jul 27 06:11:02 EDT 2006

> If you are using CW 3.2.0 you may replace the following lines in
> plugins/exportPdf/client/CwFpdf.php:
> [...]
> and post the resulting error message on this list.

here's the result:
Class : CartoclientException
Message : unsupported format (type=1) for icon: /var/www/renomodemo/htdocs/generated/icons/italymaps/italymaps/sp_confini_comunali_class_0.png (layer: sp_confini_comunali)
Backtrace:

I get this error with each layer I try to print
and with blocks.legend.type = legend in client_conf/ExportPdf.ini
When I set blocks.legend.type = legendp I have no error, but either no legend on my pdf
thanks in advance
tony