[Cartoweb-users] PDF legend error

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 27 10:38:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

the image type is detected using PHP function getimagesize()
http://php.net/getimagesize
According to the doc, type=1 corresponds to GIF format!?
Pehaps a weird setting somewhere in your config that makes GIF icon
marked as PNGs?

Since CW3.2, GIF images are allowed in generated PDFs but I've found out
that it was not the case for the legend items (because of this type
detection we are talking about). I've recently commited a fix in
CartoWeb CVS. Maybe you could test with it? (updating
plugins/exportPdf/client/CwFpdf.php should be OK as well)

 > When I set blocks.legend.type = legendp I have no error, but either
no legend on my pdf

"legendp" is not a recognized block type, then the block is ignored.

AS