[Cartoweb-users] use a variable create in server side in client side with output méthod

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Jul 31 09:51:42 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am writing a plugin to export layer in shapefile format. So after creating
and compressing my files, I send the filename to the client side of cartoweb.
I retrieve it in the initializeResult method :
    public function initializeResult($ExportFileResult) {
      if (is_null($ExportFileResult))
        return;

     $this->exportFileName = $ExportFileResult->exportFileName;
    }

I am using the ExportPlugin class. So I create my link to export in the
output() method.
My problem is that I can not use the $this->exportFileName variable retrieve
in the initializeResult method. But if I create it in the __construct method
I can ! Howeve, the variable in the initializeResult can be print in the
interface.

How can I use this variable in the output method ? Thanks,

Y.
PS : (Sorry for the long subject)
--
Yves Jacolin