[Cartoweb-users] use a variable create in server side in client side with output méthod

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Jul 31 12:31:49 EDT 2006

Hello,
I find a solution to my problem. I modify the getExportUrl() methodby this
way :
Replace this : return sprintf('%s?mode=%s', $this->cartoclient->getSelfUrl(),
$mode);
by this :
        $link=sprintf('%s?mode=%s', $this->cartoclient->getSelfUrl(), $mode);
        $link=$link."&filename=".$this->exportFileName;
        return $link;

and use this to retrieve my variable : $_GET['filename'] by the url.

Regards,

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin