(Fwd) [Cartoweb-users] PDF support

Fabio D'Ovidio dovidio at planetek.it
Mon Jun 12 09:16:04 EDT 2006

Ok,  I know that.

I want to know how can I print everything in the page, so I'd like to print not only the results
on the map but also the table that edit plugin returns when I click on a feature.

If this is too difficult I'd like to know if I can print only the results returned by edit_sel.
In this sense , how can I load exportCSV ?

I'd like to export table results.

Thanks !

On 12 Jun 2006 at 14:29, Alexandre Saunier wrote:

> To make short: CartoWeb PDF plugin prints a MapServer-generated map into
> a PDF document. Edited points/lines/shapes appear as regular objects in
> the map when the editing is done. Thus there's no problem to export them
> in a PDF document.
>
> As Yves J. said, activate the exportPdf plugin in your project. You may
> have to copy/paste some HTML/Smarty code from projects test_main or
> demoCW3 into your own if you based it on demoEdit (which is a quite raw
> demo project).
>
> Fabio D'Ovidio wrote:
> > My aim is to add pdf support for print edit results in the current
> > displayed page with map, too.
> >
> > Is it possible ?

 Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio
 WebGIS Staff