[Cartoweb-users] problems with pdfexport

Sophie Blanchon sophie.blanchon at pont-entente.org
Tue Jun 20 05:35:15 EDT 2006

Hello,

I succeeded in installing Cartoweb 3.2 and all is working very well.
I have just a problem when I try to print.
All plugins are well installed but when the window which generated the pdf file open, I have this message :
Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : Error [8, Undefined variable: originx, /var/www/sites/cartoweb3/coreplugins/location/server/ServerLocation.php, 921]
Should I install a pdflib or anything else for php ??
Thanks for your help

Sophie Blanchon Webmaster ~ Administrateur réseau

EIPFEI - PôNT

Centre Francis Arrighi - Domaine de Valabre - RD 7 13120 GARDANNE

Tél : +33 (0)4 42 60 86 82  Fax : +33 (0)4 42 60 86 81

Email : sophie.blanchon at pont-entente.org <outbind://70/sophie.blanchon@pont-entente.org>  Web : http://pont-entente.org <http://pont-entente.org/>