[Cartoweb-users] problems with pdfexport

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Jun 20 08:56:07 EDT 2006

Hello,

your problem seems be related to the "reference marks" (~ small crosses
printed in the map to "show" the coordinates).

If you don't want to use them make sure there is no "showRefMarks =
true" in your project client_conf/location.ini (or set it to "false").
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.location.html#user.location.client

In case you do want to use reference marks, there are probably some
parameters missing in your server side config: add for instance
refMarksOrigin = "0,0"
in your server_conf/<your_project>/location.ini.
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.location.html#user.location.server

AS

PS: pdflib is not required/used to make exportPdf work.