[Cartoweb-users] MapOverlay

Frédéric Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Wed Jun 28 06:48:42 EDT 2006

Hello Alessandro,

You can find some documentation about MapOverlay here:
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/dev.mapoverlay.html

Briefly, the updateMap() function take a MapOverlay ou LayerOverlay
instance which represents the modifications you want to make to the
mapfile. This function apply these modifications to the cartoweb
representation of the mapfile (the .map file is not changed).

fréd