[Cartoweb-users] New project problem - browser wants to download php instead of running it

Pebble Puppy pebble_puppy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:03:04 EDT 2006

Thanks for the suggestion.  I spent some more time on this and found out
that I had a malformed layers.ini.  Once I had the layers correctly
referenced in that file I was back on my way.

Best regards, Robert

Hello,
I had this error once and I couldn't resolve it except in untaring the
cartoweb archive in a new directory and copy past my project.
May be it will not good for your problem (as I am not an espert about this)
may be yes !

regards,

Y.