[Cartoweb-users] Regarding PGDIJKSTRA installation

Hassan hechy_man at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 12:37:45 EDT 2006

On make install, I get error messages
boost_wrapper.cpp:72: error: no match for 'operator[ ]' in 'graph[e]'
boost_wrapper.cpp:73: error: no match for 'operator[ ]' in 'graph[e]'
I dont want to clog the message board with the messages from the make install, but I will if I have to.
I had the boost development package installed on the machine. It installed in my /usr/include/boost/ directory.
Thanks!
- Hassan