[Cartoweb-users] Regarding PGDIJKSTRA installation

Hassan hechy_man at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 12:51:28 EDT 2006

Yeah it is getting old. Well I have boost 1.33.1 installed. What version of boost is pgdijkstra suppose to work with? Is there a way to test if boost is properly installed. I tried executing the dijstra.sql, and the system complained saying that it could not access "$libdir/dijkstra: No such file of directory".

PS. Apologies on the reply....Just hit reply without checking.