[Cartoweb-users] strange behaviour with mapscript 4.8

Giorgio Plazzotta plazzotta at tiscalinet.it
Sun Mar 5 16:44:24 EST 2006

hello
after I reinstalled the new version of everything ... wamp 1.6.1 instead of
1.4.5, cartoweb 3.2b instead of 3.1 and reinstalled my own project over it I
noticed a different behaviour of some LABELLED themes using the WRAP
parameter for splitting the text into multiple lines. The wrapped labes are
shown TWICE.
After investigating I found that if I use the wrap option without the
backgroundcolor  i get the doubled  label while if I use that option the
problem doesn't happen. I tried also to apply it to the DemoCw3 sample and,
just  removing the backgroundcolor option I had the same result.
With the previous installation the same mapfile and date didn't show this
problem.
I know probably it depends on Mapserver but maybe sombody of the list can
have an idea of this problem and, if you can, try to replicate it.
Thanx
Giorgio