[Cartoweb-users] more than a map

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Mar 6 02:55:29 EST 2006

Hi guys,
I\'ve started my project by using a map which contains only my district, now
I\'ve three maps of my city, (I\'d like to gather all), that is three .map
file and 3*3 data files( shx, shp, dbf) . The layers are the same but one
which has one more  layer . How can I interate them so I can manage all them
from the same plugIn ?
I\'ve thought at three solution:
1) gathering the whole map which contains the three maps, so I\'ve only one
.map and 3*n_layer file (shp, shx, dbf). Unfortunately this is for me the
most dificult
2) creating a number of plugins equal to the maps, but how can I dinamically
go from  one to another ?
3) having one plugin and a differnt number of maps, but in this case, I
think, I should have a dynamic .map file . Is it right ?

Becouse of lack of time, I\'d like not ot waste energy for a bad solution...
please is there anybody who can help me ?

Thanks and regards

 Sponsor:
 Sono aperte le iscrizioni per il corso Nazionale di Web Marketing
Imparerai come promuoverti sui motori di ricerca - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3215&d=20060306