[Cartoweb-users] Format Table Query

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 6 07:51:51 EST 2006

Hi Jef,
effectively, the exemple is a bit specific. One exemple of rencenter url
syntax would be the base-url with the target layer and element id :

    public static function computeRecenterUrl($tableId, $inputValues) {
        $url = self::$baseUrl;
        $url .= "?id_recenter_layer=$tableId&id_recenter_ids=" .
$inputValues['row_id'];
        return array('recenter_url' => $url);
    }

this will use the location plugin recentering functionnalities.

you can also recenter via coordinates.
see
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.filters
for more details about the recenter parameters

have a look at http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToWriteaRecenterPlugin to
create your own recentering plugin with custom behaviour.

Regards,

the 03 Feb 2006 you made an answer to Adriano Hantequeste Gomes about
"Format Table Query" with an attached file as sample (joined to this mail).
I tried to implemante it, but I have some problem with the
computeRecenterUrl function.
The url generated doesn't recenter.
Perhaps the problem comes from "$this->getConfig()->recenterBaseUrl;", I
can't find a "recenterBaseUrl" in the cartoweb code source.

I use your code as a client plugin and I use the version 3.1 of cartoweb.

Thanks for your answer.

ps : sorry for the poor english of a french guy