[Cartoweb-users] box with a vertical scroll bar

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Fri Mar 24 04:42:43 EST 2006

Hi Pierre,
Many tanks for your answer, I'll apply your suggestion tonight, by now, I've
solved the problem by using the OnChange event of Select.

My real problem consist on I've to manage a double level of queries (in the
same page of the map) than I've to recenter the map and  display  some info
about the found object(s). For that, I'm studing the persistent sessions,
the table plugins  and the filter plugins to perform the best solution, in
the meantime, I'm trying to apply some light solutions.

Thanks and bye