[Cartoweb-users] How to remover backslashes to the url string

Xiaoyun Tang tang.xiaoyun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:41:33 EST 2006

Hi,

I made some changes to tables.tpl such that I am able to add links to the
query result table. But the template automatically adds a backslash "/" to
the url which make it impossible to link out to other resource.

For example, I have a query result table and I want to link to other web
services, say http://myservices.org,  by using the Id attribute, like  "
http://myservices.org?parameter=Id". But when I check the url string from
the query result table, I found out a backslash is automatically added to
the url by the template, so the call becomes "
http://myservices.org/?parameter=Id", please note the backslash "/" after
"org".

Can anyone help me out, please?

Thanks,