[Cartoweb-users] How to remover backslashes to the url string

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 31 10:58:14 EST 2006

Hello,

is your link base URL provided through the template or using some PHP
code? Is it the base URL of your CartoWeb?

Note that in most cases, you may conveniently use the CartoWeb
"tableRules" feature to modify the content of your query results,
including for generating HTML links.

TableRules are explained in the manual:
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.tables

An example is implemented within the test_main project => have a look at
the testMainTableRules plugin:
projects/test_main/plugins/testMainTableRules/client/ClientTestMainTableRules.php

AS