[Cartoweb-users] Problem with zooming and outlining

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed May 3 04:12:42 EDT 2006

Hello Kenton,

There toolbar management is a bit complex and it seems you're facing
some problems with it.
The mechanism doesn't accept hard coded toolbar templates.

In the HTML generated code, the cw3_tools should define an array listing
the available tools. In your case, this array doesn't correspond to the
tools in the toolbar :
 - the query tool should appear in the GUI but it does not,
 - the pdfrotate tool should appear in the GUI but it does not.

In order to manage tool buttons, you'd better use negative tool weights.
For example, if you don't want the query tool to appear in the GUI you
have to set "weightQuery = - 1" in query.ini.

Did you override the toolbar.tpl template in your project (to add the
history buttons) ? This may be the main cause of your problems.

Regards

Pierre