[Cartoweb-users] testing by using firfox and opera browsers

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat May 6 06:36:28 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm testing Cartoweb by using these browsers: IE 6.0, Firefox 1.5, Opera
8.51
in winnXp env.
I've found some secondry misbehaviours :
1) the navigation buttons for back and forward do not works in none of
browsers
2) the amount of memory allocated by a working browser increases more and
more until I shut the browser down. There something wrong in caching, where
do I have to change my settings ?
3) in Firefox and Opera the frame of Help folder does not contain the help
text which goes beyond the frame. The same for my plugin which print a long
interface of fields. Do I have to intercept the current browser and change
on the fly
 some html token ?

Is there somebody has met these issues, and can give me some advices ?

Thanks in Advantage

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Telefona con Email.it Phone Card, tanti minuti di conversazione con il
massimo del risparmio, clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2687&d=20060506