[Cartoweb-users] PHP 5 conflicts with Cartoweb?

R WARRINER vze1zlqg at verizon.net
Mon May 8 18:23:26 EDT 2006

Hello Kenton,

I don't have much insight, but

I am running Mapserver 4.3.8, php-5.0.3, and gd-2.0.33 without any problems.

Mapserver config:
--with-gd

phpinfo() for GD
GD Support 	         enabled
GD Version 	         bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
FreeType Support 	   enabled
FreeType Linkage 	   with freetype
FreeType Version 	   2.1.7
GIF Read Support 	   enabled