[Cartoweb-users] PHP 5 conflicts with Cartoweb?

Kenton Williams Kenton_Williams at umit.maine.edu
Mon May 8 12:30:36 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am still trying to resolve the conflict I have that prevents me from using an outputformat other than a 256 color PNG in my Cartoweb project.  I was recently reading PHP/Mapscript documentation when I noticed that PHP5 support is (or was) in
development stages.  I checked with my server admininstrator, who informed me that he had installed PHP5 on our server.  Could the problems I have had with map output color depth limitation be related to the use of PHP5 instead of PHP4.x.x?

Kenton W.