[Cartoweb-users] embedding Cartoweb project into web page

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed May 10 08:46:15 EDT 2006

Hi Kenton,
the quickest way (not necessarily the best) is to use an iframe.

exemple there: http://www.lausanne.ch/plan

we still have the project to make a Joomla module someday (though probably
sooner than later as there are more and more request for that) but nothing
as been done at the moment.

if you want to truely merge cartoweb withing an existing
application/cms/whatever, it is not so easy as Cartoweb was not really
designed for this initially. I know this was done recently for a project but
the developper is currently in vacation. I suppose they modified the
FormRenderer.php with the main smarty templates callsm, though this will
need confirmation.

Regards,
Oliver