[Cartoweb-users] embedding Cartoweb project into web page

Kenton Williams Kenton_Williams at umit.maine.edu
Wed May 10 09:00:06 EDT 2006

Thanks very much.  I suspected I'd need to use frames.

Have you been able to figure out why I cannot get my project to render more than 256 colors?  I still can't get it working in RGB mode.  I am now using a large raster file on my server instead of the WMS.  The same problem arises when I try to get
RGB images instead of 256 color images: Error fetching http headers.

Any ideas from anyone would be extremely welcome, as I have been wrestling with this 256 color mode problem for a week now with no success.

Thanks again.

Kenton W.