[Cartoweb-users] embedding Cartoweb project into web page

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed May 10 09:02:00 EDT 2006

An alternate solution is to paste the PHP code of htdocs/client.php in
your existing web page and reinject the output of $cartoclient->main();
instead of printing it. You may have to adapt your cartoclient.tpl to
remove some useless HTML code.

For instance:

<?php
@include_once('client_debug.php');

define('CARTOWEB_HOME', realpath(dirname(__FILE__) . '/..') . '/');

require_once(CARTOWEB_HOME . 'common/Common.php');
Common::preInitializeCartoweb(array('client' => true, 'apd' => true));

require_once(CARTOWEB_HOME . 'client/Cartoclient.php');

$cartoclient = new Cartoclient();

$cw_output = $cartoclient->main();
?>
<!-- some HTML/PHP of your existing web page -->
<?php someProcessingOfYourOwn($cw_output); ?>
<!-- some more HTML/PHP of your existing web page -->