[Cartoweb-users] I have some problem ?

Baroudi Malek baroudi.malek at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:37:23 EDT 2006

1) I  try to use a simple project  founded  in Cartoweb Wiki, the
installation is made a success but I don't succeed to show the main card.
what is the problem ?

2) How can i set the path of  map in order to load it ?

3) The simple project does not support  the French language, how to
configure my simple project to have  a French ?

4) How can i add a frame which contains (checkbox, lists, button....) in a
cartoweb project ?

5) How can i modify continuous of client.php  (title of project for example)
?
--

"Qui allume sa bougie à la mienne reçoit de la lumière sans me plonger dans
l'obscurité…"