[Cartoweb-users] problemas instalando Cartoweb

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 11 01:58:24 EDT 2006

Hi Daniel

in your client.ini, the line cartoserverHome is not commented (no ;). There is no need for this, comment it. Also uncomment (remove the ;) from the line cartoclientBaseUrl. cartoclientBaseUrl is the main parameter, in your case it will be http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/ and not var/www/html/cartoweb3/. It is also the cause of your printing problem.
If you are using cartoweb in direct access (cartoclient and cartoserver are on the same computer), you do not need to set the cartoserverBaseUrl parameter.

Regards,