[Cartoweb-users] problemas instalando Cartoweb

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Wed May 10 15:52:58 EDT 2006

I have problems with the Installation of Cartoweb.  1) unloads it in /var/www/html  2) I am left thus /var/www/html/cartoweb3  3) I installed it thus: /usr/bin/php cw3setup.php --install --base-URL http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/htdocs --config-from-file ./projects/demoPlugins/demo.properties  4) /usr/bin/php cw3setup.php --fetch-demo  5) form server.ini and client.ini thus:
 ;## Cartoserver location and paths configuration ##

 ; Secifies the path for mapserver generated image when in direct access mode
 ;directAccessImagesUrl = "/path/to/direct/access/images/"
 ;directAccessImagesUrl = "/tmp/images/"
 ; The location of the cartoserver, used when cartoserverDirectAccess is true
 ; If it is not set, the default location will be used
 ;cartoserverHome = "/path/to/cartoserver/"
 cartoserverHome = "/var/www/html/cartoweb3/"
 ; The base url of the cartoclient
 ;cartoclientBaseUrl = "http://your/path/to/cartoclient/"

 ; The base url of the cartoserver
 ;cartoserverBaseUrl = "http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/"

 the case is qu I execute we give them thus:  http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3    it shows the page to me of cartoweb and we give them, I execute some, shows template to me but I do not visualize the map has left in target.    that I must do, that I have bad?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com