[Cartoweb-users] problems cartoweb postgis

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Thu May 11 18:25:03 EDT 2006

I have problems when I enter postgres  to execute the following instruction:
   psql - d demo_plugins - f /usr/share/pgsql/contrib/lwpostgis.sql
 generates the following message of error:
 psql: /usr/share/pgsql/contrib/lwpostgis.sql:  2910: ERROR:  aborted transaction, the consultations will be ignored until the aim of transaction block

 I believe that it is problem of the variable to $libdir, where I must place this variable then when making $ I throw to $libdir does not visualize no assigned value.

 that I must do?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com