[Cartoweb-users] demoEdit question on cartoweb 3.2

tom at bouillut.org tom at bouillut.org
Tue May 16 06:40:34 EDT 2006

hi ,
while creating a line layer table for use with the demoEdit project i
got an error

here is my table creation script for sentiers layer creation

CREATE TABLE "sentiers" (gid serial PRIMARY KEY,
"nom" text,
"url" text,
"author" text,
"created" timestamp without time zone,
"modified" timestamp without time zone) WITH OIDS;
ALTER TABLE sentiers OWNER TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE sentiers TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE sentiers_id_seq TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE ON TABLE sentiers TO "www-data";
GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE ON TABLE sentiers_id_seq TO "www-data";
SELECT AddGeometryColumn('','sentiers','the_geom','-1','MULTILINESTRING',2);
GRANT ALL ON TABLE geometry_columns TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE geometry_columns TO "www-data";

---

postgres at alibalo:/home/tom/calquev2/activitees_humaine/infrastructures/randonnee$
psql sigfreed_cw3 < sentiers.sql
BEGIN
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "sentiers_gid_seq"
for serial column "sentiers.gid"
"sentiers_pkey" for table "sentiers"
CREATE TABLE
ALTER TABLE
GRANT
ERROR:  relation "sentiers_id_seq" does not exist
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

as i have done almost the same query to create a point layer without any
trouble , can you give me any advice to solve this ?

tom bouillut