[Cartoweb-users] demoEdit question on cartoweb 3.2

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Tue May 16 07:46:49 EDT 2006

Have a try with the following (sentiers_id_seq modified to
sentiers_gid_seq) :

CREATE TABLE "sentiers" (gid serial PRIMARY KEY,
"nom" text,
"url" text,
"author" text,
"created" timestamp without time zone,
"modified" timestamp without time zone) WITH OIDS;
ALTER TABLE sentiers OWNER TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE sentiers TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE sentiers_gid_seq TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE ON TABLE sentiers TO "www-data";
GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE ON TABLE sentiers_id_seq TO
"www-data";
SELECT
AddGeometryColumn('','sentiers','the_geom','-1','MULTILINESTRING',2);
GRANT ALL ON TABLE geometry_columns TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE geometry_columns TO "www-data";

Regards

Pierre