[Cartoweb-users] Outline problem

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri May 19 03:30:44 EDT 2006

Hum,

This is surely due to incompatible updates.
Did you update any files from CVS recently ?
What is the version number of the HttpRequestHandler.php file
(cartoweb3/client).
Do the dhmlFeatures.js file (cartoweb3/htdocs/js) contain something like
the following code :

/**
 * Create a polyline
 * @return polylineObj object created (