[Cartoweb-users] Outline problem

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Fri May 19 05:39:34 EDT 2006

Pierre,

> Did you update any files from CVS recently ?
no

* @version $Id: HttpRequestHandler.php,v 1.26 2005/11/30 14:06:12 olivier Exp $

> Do the dhmlFeatures.js file (cartoweb3/htdocs/js) contain something like the following code :

yes

/**
 * Create a polyline
 * @return polylineObj object created (
 */
function Polyline() {
  var feature = new Feature();
  feature.type = "polyline";

  return feature;
};

***********************************
***********************************
***********************************
***********************************

I surely modified other files:

i.e.  carto.js (commented a few lines) and dhtmlInit.js

[...]
Map.prototype.query = function(aDisplay) {
  this.zoomout(aDisplay);
  this.getDisplay(aDisplay).docObj.style.cursor = "help";
};
[...]
with zoomout instead of zoomin in order to perform a query by point.

Thank you very much

Valerio