[Cartoweb-users] Web Map Context and Cartoweb

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Tue May 23 04:28:57 EDT 2006

Hi list,

I would like to load a context in Cartoweb using the loadMapContext
function,

As it's possible to load a context with mapserver: Map Context Support
Through CGI ( <http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/mapcontext>
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/mapcontext).

The aim is to generate a map file using my context file (mycontext.xml).
Then, the map file could be read by cartoweb as a common map file.

I know the function to convert my context in map file but the problem is:

- Do I need to write a new plugin to generate my map file?

- Can I use an existing plugin and which files do I need to modify?

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et prives. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized.