[Cartoweb-users] Premature end of script headers

Antonio Camaiani antonio.camaiani at renomo.it
Fri Nov 3 11:45:01 EST 2006

This is the "mistery"...
The file italia_low_resolutioon.tif exists, and when chosen alone or
with other layers all works fine.
It crashes when I try to load it toghether with a specific shape file
with a lots of data. All this on a RedHat9... on my Ubuntu all works
fine.
I can't understand what's wrong... if anybody have ideas just let me
know... and thanks for the help!
Cheers,
Tony