[Cartoweb-users] Problem with ClientAccounting.php
cernox at inm.es
Tue Nov 7 07:59:16 EST 2006
I installed Cartoweb 3.3 on my Windows 2000 as describe on the Getting
started with CartoWeb (FOSS4G 2006), but I can't see the demo
I did the
following steps (as seen in the FOSS4G 2006:
- Install WAMP: installed successfully
- Install Gettext: installed successfully
- Launch cartoweb-setup-3.3.0.exe. I did it and restart the computer, all
- Launch cartoweb-demo-setup-3.3.0.exe. I launched it after comp restart
- Restart apache. Done, and all fine.
It seems then that all the installation process worked good. But the problem
came with the results:
- Folder C:/wamp/www/cartoweb3. This folder was created, and is located in
the correct place.
- http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs : web root of CartoWeb. I can see this
page, ok then.
- http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php : raw development interface.
HERE I can´t see the page, when I try to access this page, the following
error message appears:
Fatal error: Cannot call private Accounting::__construct() in
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\ClientAccounting.php on line 38
On my line 38, I have this: parent::__construct();
- http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/demoCW3.php : working demo. HERE I have
the same error as before.
If somebody can help me, Ill be glad.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cartoweb-users