[Cartoweb-users] Problem with ClientAccounting.php

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Nov 7 08:40:44 EST 2006

Hi Thomas,

mapserver depend of the library php_mapscript.dll that is different for each version of php. php 5.2.0 was recently released and WAMP included it in its latest package (1.6.6). Sadely we do not have a new version of php_mapscript yet for php 5.2.0.
You must download and install the previous version of WAMP, 1.6.5 : http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wampserver/wamp5_1.6.5.exe?download

Regards