[Cartoweb-users] How to use MAPOVERLAY PLUGIN

Stéphane LII stephane.lii at informatique.gov.pf
Wed Nov 8 14:40:08 EST 2006

Hello , i would like to have some examples on how to use the mapOverlay plugin.
My problem is that i have a lot of raster files (png). I would like to let a user to select or type in his browser the name of a file, then cartoweb would render the correct raster file.
I know that mapoverlay plugin can change on the fly the parameter data of a class in the mapfile but i don't understand how to implement the interface and the server part.
If someone have any idea or simple example on how to do this i would please to receive any informations.

Best regards