[Cartoweb-users] Oracle 9i Problem

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 14:02:37 EST 2006

Hi,

Well, I still could not retrieve data from the Oracle
database I need to access (because of the problem I
mentioned in the post before) by  using the PEAR
interface, so, I´d tried to do this via PHP funcions
(ocilogon(), ociparse(), etc.). When I'm using php
scritps outside Cartoweb (for example, something very
simple, say, test.php), something like:

<?php

$conn = OCILogon("usuario_1", "pronto_278",
'//192.168.0.222:1521/BANCODEMAPAS);

$query = 'select * from TABELA_01';

$stid = OCIParse($conn, $query);
OCIExecute($stid, OCI_DEFAULT);
 while ($succ = OCIFetchInto($stid, $row)) {
    foreach ($row as $item) {
      echo $item." ";
    }
    echo "<br>\n";
 }

 OCILogoff($conn);

?>

I can connect normally to my database and retrive the
data I'm looking for. But when I copy/paste that
section of code to my recenter plugin, it returns

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function OCILogon() in
filename.php on line XXX"

Is there any way of calling those OCI functions from a
Cartoweb plugin? What class should I use to call them?

Thanks in advance,

Max H. Ueda

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/notes/technote_php_instant.html)