[Cartoweb-users] Premature end of script headers

Antonio Camaiani antonio.camaiani at renomo.it
Mon Oct 2 07:11:29 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 08:04 +0200, Oliver Christen wrote:
> can you notice if the error occure especially when a certain layer is
> selected?
The error occurs only when two specific layers are loaded at the same
time, one is the raster, and the other is a shapefile loaded in a
postgres DB.
If I load them separately, even with other layers, they work fine.
Every other combination of layers and raster works fine
The problem is that I have this error only when I load these at the same
time...

> otherwise I can only think about a memory limitation, maybe check the
value
> in your Apache config
I have raise it to 32M

> also what version of mapserver are you using  ?
MapServer Version
MapServer version 4.8.4 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE
PHP MapScript Version
($Revision: 1.242.2.2 $ $Date: 2006/03/16 21:03:01 $)

thanks a lot!
bye
tony