[Cartoweb-users] Hi

Patricio Sanchez psanchez1982 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:01:37 EDT 2006

My name is Patricio Sánchez Alvial. I'm from Concepción,Chile. First of all.
Thanks to the Cartoweb Developers. It's a very flexible platform to develop
GIS apps.

I have a question. If you don't understand, please try to correct me because
my english is not good. When I use the hand to Pan, I would like that the
map updates when I move It, but I don't know how to do that. Is there a
parameter in a config file to set or I have to edit the plugin?. When I
tried ka-map I can do that, like Google Maps. If that exist, Can you show me
an example please?

With regards.
Patricio Sánchez Alvial