[Cartoweb-users] tooltips plugin, AjaxPlugins not defined

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Oct 27 04:34:11 EDT 2006

Hello Vincent,

Your are lucky, I didn't drink any beer there ;-)

To get the graphical log viewer, you need to edit the
client_conf/cartoclientLogger.properties file and change the first line:

;log4php.rootLogger=DEBUG, A1

log4php.rootLogger=DEBUG, A2

and remove the ";" at the begining:

; Example of another echo appender
log4php.appender.A2=LoggerAppenderEcho
log4php.appender.A2.layout=LoggerLayoutHtml
log4php.appender.A2.layout.locationInfo = "true"

Regards,

Y.
Le Vendredi 27 Octobre 2006 10:24, Vincent Picavet a écrit :
> Hi there,
> First and before all, I would like to thank one more time the camp to camp
> crew for their work at foss4g and the free beer (free as in beer ;).
> That said, here are my troubles with cartoweb.
> I try to get the tooltips plugin running, in Mouse Timeout Asynchronous
> mode.
>
> [..]
> One other thing is that the graphical log viewer is not visible any more,
> even if i really am in developer mode. Maybe I changed an option somewhere
> and can't manage to find it, but perhaps it coulb be linked with the error
> above ?
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Vincent
>
> PS : sorry if this message is duplicate, the first one sent was not on the
> list after 24h...

Yves Jacolin
---
http://yjacolin.gloobe.org