[Cartoweb-users] crash of IE

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Sep 2 15:17:00 EDT 2006

Hi all,
in my system if I select the zoom-in icon then I try to select the area to
be zoomed, when I'm still pushing the right button on the mouse and in the
same time I push three or four times the escape button quickly, the Internet
explorer chrashes. This behaviour was discoverd by a user of mine who is
used to work with autocad, during the selection of the area to be zoomed he
wants to delete the selection of the first corner ( in autocad the selection
is got by clicking on a corner then release the button , selecting the the
area and clicking another time the right button, while we push, draw the
pointer and release it).
I've repeated the same operation with the demo project: same results. Even
if the solution consists on using the right sequence, the chrash is
something weird and tedious ( I've stopped the crazy IE by taskmanager !).
I'm using Cartoweb 3.2 in Windows XP .
Is there any idea ?
I apologize, it's not polite, but should it be possible to change the
selection way of area in a autocad way ?

  thanks and best regards.

giu

PS: final user is always better then the best beta tester :-((

 Sponsor:
 Ti piace la chitarra? Impara a suonarla senza fatica ed evitando tutti gli
errori, con l'aiuto di un maestro professionista
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5144&d=20060902