[Cartoweb-users] crash of IE

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 4 03:29:56 EDT 2006

seems one dont even need to right-clic to cause this, several hit on the
escape key will be enough to have IE go in some infinite loop (I succeded
having IE use 1.5Gb of memory before killing the process ^_^), probably
caused by the event listener on the esc key. We will investigate this.

Changing the behaviour of the zoom tool is certainly possible, but i doubt
we can allocate time for this in the near futur.

Regards
Oliver