[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb for linux

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 4 02:46:56 EDT 2006

cartoweb itself does not need any compilation, the tricky part is the php
connector to mapserver.
If you have already a working mapserver on your system and its working via
php, just dl cartoweb  files and follow the usual install isntructions.
However, if you dont not have the mapserver php extension ready, you will
have to compile it yourself. I do not have the knowledge to help you on that
part. Maybe one of my coworker know or you can try the mapserver mailing
list.