[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb for linux

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 4 02:58:31 EDT 2006

concerning proj on windows, i seem to recall there is a problem with the
path, as its fixed by default to some predefined value and nothing will work
beside that.

the manual installation instructions for windows can be found there
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/appendix.windows_manual_install.html#appendix.windows_manual_install.mapserver
proj compiled for windows there
ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj446_win32_bin.zip

If you already tried that, please ignore this message

Regards
Oliver