[Cartoweb-users] areaPrecision

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 4 03:43:12 EDT 2006

errr, its seems that parameter is totally outdated, in fact its not used
anymore, some remnent of an old projects.

the area is calculated in BasicTypes.php line 400 or so, in the getArea()
function.
if you only have one project (or want the same behaviour for all your
project), you acn simply add a round( ) or something like that ot the value
before it is returned.

otherwise you will have to extend ServerOutline.php and add the round in the
function handleDrawing, where the $area value is received and before $result
is returned.

Regards
Oliver