[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb for linux

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 4 08:47:57 EDT 2006

seems to me its still looking at the wrong place
put proj.dll in c:\wamp\php, not in c:\proj\nad, if its not already the case

  i've cleaned, but now the error message:
  Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\server\ServerContext.php on line 333

  that 's what i suspected : my proj.dll was running, but not running well ...
  can't anyone test the standard installation of proj under windows ?

  I've installed the late cartoweb3.3, it's still using c:\wamp\proj, and its still not running.

  thnaks,
  gérald

      Oliver Christen a écrit :
        did you try putting proj in c:\proj\ ?
        thats the default path and as far as i know th only working one
      Thanks for your help,
      Now i've tried to copy c:\wamp\proj to c:\proj :
      i've set proj_lib to c:\proj\nad
      for the other path, set on the path variable, i don't know how they are set :
      so i can't change them, except manually on desktop icon.
      so i've shutdown  and restart wamp, it still doesnt work.

      Why does cartoweb use the c:\wamp\proj installation,  if only c:\proj may work ?

  --

  http://www.g-eaux.com