[Cartoweb-users] problem in PDF

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 6 08:46:56 EDT 2006

Hello Giuseppe,

as far that I know there is no standard way to have a text block content
dispatched on several pages (even though it is possible to have a text
block printed on every page with the same content).

I guess that your solution is quite a good answer. Anyway I don't figure
out yet another one that would avoid to extend the exportPDf plugin.

AS